Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Day +153

Happy Holidays!
It’s kind of been a real shitty last few weeks. The GVHD battle still rages on.
Gastrointestinal issues, rashes on my chest and back, and just general fatigue.
I’m pushing through it, as it’s all part of the process. I hate taking more meds than I need to, but I gave in and started taking the OxyCodone for the pain in my gut. Man what a relief. Not only for me, but for the people around me!
The good news, my blood labs are looking great and my hair is growing back!
It’s a marathon, and I’m still plodding along.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nobody said it would be easy. As long as they know whats going on, and guide you thru it. I hated that drug myelf, but welcomed the relief it brought and the much needed sleep. Keep positive, know we love you and pray for you along with several prayer groups around the country.. GCG, The rest of you cells and whatevers , behave! Don't make me come down there. Love you. Mom