Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Day +202

All is well. Since my labs and doctor follow-ups are a little more spaced apart, there really hasn’t been much to report. Until today!
My eyes are continuing to heal, but it’s still going to be a few more weeks. Luckily we have multiple drivers in the house.
Still taking a handful of meds, but only a small amount of steroids for my stomach. So far so good, but my body decided to reward that with an infection  in my left foot that requires an antibiotic via IV for the next 5 days. WTF! Not sure how it happened, but perhaps the suppressed immune system may have something to do with it. All it takes is a cut or scratch that goes unnoticed. Still can’t figure it out, it’s not like I walk around barefoot. It’s good that we caught it.
Blood labs looked good. Getting more activity in, sleeping and eating well.
Taking it all one day at a time.