Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Day + 21

Smooth sailin’

Another day closer to 100 days. Since every transplant patient is different, I’m hoping it will be less than 100 days when I’m cleared to get back to my awesome normal life.

I’m  crossing my fingers that during my next Mayo follow up on Friday, they back me down to only two days a week visits.

Before all this started, Mayo research asked if I’d like to be a guinea pig and participate in studies, I said sure why not, and signed up. Today, we were asked  to participate in a study that ASU and Mayo are doing, and they are going to pay us $85 each .  ( it included the care giver as well) Not a bad deal just to answer a few surveys.




2 comments:

Bruce Hunter said...

Way to go Joe, keep those cells working hard for you buddy!
God Bless Joe Sworan

Not your family member said...

You can buy a new Lego set with that!
Have you seen the New Harley Fat Boy Lego set?