Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Day +42

All is well!
Apologies for the lack of updates, but there isn’t really anything to report.
The twice a week Mayo visits are going well, just need to watch my potassium intake for a bit. (I’m getting switched to a new rejection med which should help.)
Blood labs are bouncing around but they say that’s normal.

Day+60 will be this month and I’ll go to 1 visit a week.

Eating well, drinking plenty and working out more which is good.

Day +100 will be Nov 1st!

Then there’s the hair thing. Haven’t had much growth, in fact it seemed like it was still falling out a bit. Could be 2-3 months before I start getting it back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I offered my wigs that I still have from long time ago. Let me know if you change your mind. one is silver and gray and the other is red. :-) GCG! Hugs & prayers.

Deanna said...

So glad to hear that you're doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Miss your happy smiling face, and know we'll have the pleasure of seeing it soon. Happy to hear your treatments are progressing as expected. Own the no hair thing...
Keep getting better,
Melissa

Not your family member said...

Baldness does run in our family. You can be like your older brother. :-)