Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Day +62

All is well!
Minor set back today as my platelet count took a nose dive by about 20 points
Doctors were not at all concerned, it’s a common occurrence , but I was still a bit frustrated.
It could be that I’m fighting a virus. ( Cesar was sick a couple days, I’ve been out and about at soccer games, so who knows where I picked it up.)
I’m already on an anti-viral med, so hopefully they will just increase that.

Received some great results on my chimerism analysis.
(Chimerism Testing for Engraftment Analysis. Chimerism testing (engraftment analysis) is performed for patients who have received a hematopoietic stem cell transplant.)

 The CD3-positive fraction contains approximately 80% donor DNA and approximately 20% recipient DNA. 
CD33-positive myeloid cells:  The CD33-positive fraction contains approximately 100% donor DNA and approximately 0% recipient DNA.

I’m almost 100% donor DNA, with no graph vs host rejection so far.






2 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the update

Diane said...

Thanks for the update.