Friday, July 19, 2019

Day -5

Good morning!
Started the day off with a cup of coffee, a protein drink , some water and a bag of chemo!
Woot woot round #2!
Feeling good, moved to a bigger room, so we don’t  feel so cramped when Lauri and the kids come by.
Hemoglobin is down to 6.6 so a fresh bag of blood is on order as well. I think the last transfusion I got was when I was just a few hours old, right Mom?
Still eating, drinking stretching and walking!
I got this.
Don’t get me wrong, I miss Lauri, the kids and chaos at home, but most of all I miss my babies;



4 comments:

Sara MK said...

I can see that they are patiently awaiting your return.

Unknown said...

Looking good, Joe. Keep the positive attitude. Love the dog pictures, especially by the door. Having a heat wave here, so they say. I am in a/c apartment, so I don't care. Looking forward to birthday party for Bud on Sat. He turns. HOly Cow 65. on Monday. Glad you are in a bigger room. Hugs to everybody, Lauri, kids, staff etc. Mom

Unknown said...

I don't remember much about what happened 56 years ago, but I know there were some issues. You were kept at the hospital for a few days after JoAnn came home.

Not your family member said...

Where is the "like" button?
Yeppers the Polish in me figured out how to post on here.
For the record I was trying to post comments using my phone, blogspot, iphone and gmail acct. don't play well together.
Kinda like how we all were when we were yungins...
Take care, positive vibes being sent. I beat cancer so you will too!