Thursday, July 18, 2019

Day - 6

Actually slept ok, once I fell asleep. Got at least 6000 steps in before bed.
Here’s what’s on today’s drug menu;
Ondansetron - prevents nausea and vomiting
Levetiracetam - treats seizures (ya, apparently the chemo could cause that, wtf)
Acyclovir- anti-viral actually used for treating herpes and genital herpes. ( good news ladies!, I’m clean!)
Ursodial - Dissolves gallstones, and to prevent biliary cirrhosis. (Liver will be hit pretty hard)
Fludarabine - chemo - treats chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Bulsulfan - chemo - treats certain kinds of leukemia, and pores body for stem cell transplant.

I should start glowing any minute;


Today is gonna be a good day!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good old man! One foot in front of the other!
Be well.

Unknown said...

Thanks for drug reason. I would be at computer all day trying to resesarch them.

Unknown said...

hugs

Diane said...

Looking good Bro. These updates are like I'm there, feel better

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting the blog up. It’s great to see you looking well and keeping yourself positive. It’s good that you are so strong and have Lauri there by your side. I know that together you will pull through this marathon. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Pat said...

Looking great. Hope all goes well today. Love you

Sara MK said...

Looking good Joe!🥇

Anonymous said...

Did you get a new room? Hope it went as good as it can and you are getting ready to assimilate. Also do they serve milkshakes? Asking for a friend.

JSworan’s #dayzero blog said...

Yep, got a bigger room, and since I’m not on a restricted diet, I can get pretty much anything to eat. Milkshakes included.